UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the Indian youth who are waiting to get a job in the government sector. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification to fill 253 posts of Assistant Commandants in the Central Armed Police Forces. Eligible candidates, apply online now and start getting ready to crack the UPSC CAPF exam.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022
Total Number of posts: 253
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CAPF Notification 2022
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Civilian Central Government Servant: 5 years
- UR/OBC: Rs. 200/-
- Women/SC/ST/Person with Benchmark Disability: Nil
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment?
Important Dates of UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2022
- Online application submission Date: 20th April 2022
- Online application submission last date: 10th May 2022
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment
|Online Application||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
1. What are the posts available under this recruitment project for freshers?
Ans: The post which will be available in this recruitment project is Assistant Commandants(Group-A).
2. When is the UPSC CAPF Recruitment Online Application Last Date?
Ans: The last date for UPSC CAPF Recruitment online application is 10th May 2022
3. What is the total vacancy of CAPF Recruitment?
Ans: The total post of CAPF Recruitment is 253