Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the candidates who are waiting for the Assam Transport Department Jobs. Here you can see that the information of the Assam State Transport Department has been updated on its official website.
Read the article below, scroll down and check the Assam Transport Department Recruitment Process, Job Location with Salary & Deposit Amount. Then follow the instructions and apply for notification through the online application submission process. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2022 here.
|Department||Transport Department Assam|
|Position Name||Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)|
|Total No of Vacancies||26|
|Application Start Date||27th May 2022|
|Application Closing Date||27th June 2022|
|Age Limit||21 to 38 Years|
Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)
Number of posts: 26
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 9,400/- other allowances as admissible to the employees of the State Government of Assam from time to time (per month).
- UR: 11
- OBC / MOBC: 5
- SC: 2
- STP: 4
- STH: 1
- EWS: 3
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Transport Department Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as of 01/01/2022.
Age limit is relaxable :
- SC/ ST: By 5 years.
- OBC/ MOBC: By 3 years.
Educational Qualification: H.S.L.C./H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognized by AICTE.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
How to Apply for Transport Department Assam Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2022 can apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official recruitment portal. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online.
1. Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
2. Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process.
3. In the next step, click on the “Apply Online” link and log in.
4. Fill in all your personal and educational details and upload the required documents.
5. Finally pay the application fee and submit the form.
6. Do not forget to take a printout of the application form.
- NDTL Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for NDTL Job Vacancies
- ITBP Recruitment 2022 – 248 Head Constable Vacancy, Apply Online
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – 312 Specialist Officer Vacancy
Dates of Transport Department Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of online application: 27th May 2022
- Last date of online application: 27th June 2022
WebLinks of Transport Department Assam Recruitment
|Online Application(27th May 2022)||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|