i) Ph.D. degree in the relevant field (detailed separately below) and first-class or equivalent in the relevant branch of Bachelor of either Master’s level (detailed separately below). And
ii) Minimum ten (10) years experience in teaching/research/industry out of which at least three (3) years should be in an equivalent post of Associate Professor. And
iii) At least six (06) research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/list of journals approved by UGC / AICTE and at least two (2) Ph.D. Directed as Supervisor/Co-Supervisor till the date of eligibility for promotion. OR
iv) At least ten (10) research publications in SCI Journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals as of the date of eligibility for promotion to the level of Associate Professor.
2. Name of Post: Associate Professor
No. of Posts: 17
Pay Scale: Academic Level 13A with reasonable entry pay of Rs 1,31,400/-
i) Ph.D. degree in the relevant field (detailed separately below) and first-class or equivalent either in the relevant branch of Master’s level graduate (detailed separately below). And
ii) Minimum eight (8) years experience in teaching/research/industry out of which at least three (3) years Ph.D. Experience. And
iii) At least six (06) research publications in the list of SCI journals/UGC/AICTE-approved journals.
3. Name of Post: Assistant Professor
No. of Posts: 37
Pay Scale: Academic Level 10 with Rational Entry Pay of Rs.57,700/-
i) Engineering/Technology: BE/B.Tech/BS and ME/M.Tech/MS or Integrated M.Tech in the relevant branch (detailed separately below) with first class or equivalent in any one degree.
ii) Design: Bachelor’s degree in Design/any branch of Engineering & Technology with first class or equivalent and Master’s degree in Design with first class or equivalent.
Tezpur University Faculty Recruitment Other Details
- Others: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
Payment Mode: Through Online Bank Transfer, the details of which are given below:-
Account Name: Tezpur University Recurring
Savings Bank Account No. 3785425831
Bank Name & Branch: State Bank Of India, Tezpur University Branch, Napam, Tezpur-784028, Assam, IFS Code: SBIN0014259
Note: Applicants have to submit a copy of the re-generated receipt of payment along with a hard copy of the application.
How to Apply For Tezpur University Faculty Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official recruitment portal. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for Tezpur University Recruitment.
- A hard copy (PDF) of the online submitted application, duly signed by the candidate, and supported by self-attested photocopies of all supporting documents, should reach the following address, so as to reach on or before 15/07/22. The Registrar, Tezpur University, PO, Napam, Distt. Sonitpur, Pin-784028, Assam.
- The envelope containing the application (one envelope should contain only one application) should be superscribed as follows:- “Application against Advertisement. No. 07/2022 (Name of the Post) Department/Centre for the post of ………………… The hard copy (PDF) of the application and all supporting documents should be signed on each page and the application should contain an index (duly signed) of all papers in a clear and orderly manner with page numbers.
Step 1: Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
Step 3: In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” link and log in.
Step 4: Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
Step 6: At the end, take a printout of the application form.
Dates of Tezpur University Faculty Vacancy 2022
- Starting date for submission application: 06/06/2022
- Last date for submission application: 05/07/2022
Web-Links of Tezpur University Recruitment