Sonitpur Recruitment 2022 – Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur has published a recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of 18 Mandal Posts. Applications are invited in Standard Form from intending candidates for filling up the following vacant post for Lot Mandal (Gr-III). Interested candidates can apply offline for Sonitpur Recruitment 2022 before 21 Oct 2022. Other details of the Sonitpur Mandal Recruitment like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
Name of Post: Lot Mandal (Grade-III)
No. of Posts: 18 (OBC: 01, ST(P): 05, ST(H): 05, SC: 01, EWS: 06)
Scale of Pay: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- – Rs. 60,500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
- The candidate must have passed HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 (six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Surveys & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidates having a minimum 6 (six) months diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute may be given preference
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 1st January, 2022.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- SC & ST: 5 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
How to Apply for Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
The application should be submitted in the standard Form as published in the Assam Gazatte in Part-IX in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur and should be submitted in the RKG Branch, office of the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur. Post applied for shall be superscripted on the scaled envelope.
- Self attested copies of all Certificates / Mark Sheets in support of educational qualifications.
- 6 (Six) months Recorders’ Certificate Class Course (RCCC) training passed certificate and other required qualifications.
- Age proof Certificate.
- EWS Certificate, PWD Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate and Declaration in Form ‘‘A’’ under Rule 5(l) of the Assam Public Service (Application of small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rule, 2019.
- 3 (three) copies of self attested recent coloured Passport size Photographs (one of which should be pasted on the application form).
- The applicants are required to enclose a self addressed envelope affixing postal stump of Rs. 5/- alone with the applications.
- The applicant shall furnish their Mobile No., WhatsApp No. and mail ID (if any) on the application form for smooth communication and information relating to the conduct of the examination.
Important Date of Sonitpur Mandal Recruitment
- Starting date of application: 21.09.2022
- Last date of application: 21.10.2022
Important WebLinks of Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
|Application Form||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|AssamSakori Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|AssamSakori Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|AssamSakori FB Group||Join Now|
Selection Process of Sonitpur Lot Mandal Recruitment
Procedure of Selection: The Candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria shall have to appear in a Written Test. The successful candidates from the Written test for the post of Lot Mandal will have to appear in a Computer Test .
Read More: Agriculture Recruitment 20 Various Vacancy