PMAY Urban Assam Recruitment 2022 – A new recruitment notification has been issued by PMAY Recruitment 2022 in Assam. Interested candidates who are citizens of India are invited to attend the “Walk-in-Interview” on 25 July 2022. Other details of PMAY Urban Assam Recruitment 2022 such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
The appointments shall be made purely on a contractual basis for a period of One Year only, however, the contract may be renewed depending on the satisfactory annual performance
||PMAY Urban Assam
||City Project Manager
PMAY Urban Assam Recruitment
Name of Post: City Project Manager-MIS (Contractual basis)
No. of Post: 03
Salary: As per the Capacity Building Guideline of PMAY-HFA(U).
Eligibility Criteria of PMAY URBAN Assam Recruitment
Age Limit: No Mor than 45 Years.
Education Qualification and Experience:
1. Post Graduate/Graduate degree in Engineering (Civil)/Post Graduate/ Graduate degree in Computer Science. Computer Application information Technology/Post Graduate/ Graduate degree in Social Science or Mass Communications others need not apply.
2. At least 3 (three) years of experience in the Mission Mode Program or equivalent or work experience.
3. Experience in the DBT mission will be added advantage.
4. Experience in evaluating urban Infrastructure investments and helping City governments to use a range of options for financing projects.
5. Expertise in preparation of DPR, financial tenability, and viability analysis of projects.
6. Ability to assist ULBS to set standards and procedures for ensuring quality and monitoring compliances.
7. Excellent shorthand/Computer typewriting speed in both Assamese & English.
8. Prior experience in a related field will be added advantage.
9. Familiar with the rules and procedures of the Urban Local Government.
10. Fluency in the local language is essential.
How to Apply For PMAY Assam Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates are required to attend the interview as per the schedule given below. Candidates need to fill out the standard form, then they need to bring their original documents along with all the certificates like 2 copies of passport-size photographs, mark sheets, and experience certificates.
Time: 10:30 AM
Venue: Office Chamber of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri, DC Office Dhubri.
Web-Links of PMAY Urban Assam Recruitment