Mission Bhoomiputra is the much-anticipated mission of the Assam government. Assam Chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sharma launched Mission Bhoomiputra on August 1, 2022. The mission has been launched under the tribal and backward class welfare departments. Under this campaign, the applicant can easily submit an application for a caste certificate through the web portal at home. This is a major step by the government to ease the pressure to get caste certificates in Assam. Under this campaign, applicants can easily submit applications for Scheduled Caste Certificates, Scheduled Castes (Hills) Certificates, Scheduled Tribes (Plains) Certificates, and OBCs/MOBC Certificates.
Mission Bhumiputra Details
- Scheduled Caste Certificate
- Scheduled Tribe (Hills) Certificate
- Scheduled Tribe (Plains) Certificate
- OBC/MOBC Certificate.
Eligibility Criteria of Mission Bhumiputra
How to Apply for Assam Caste Certificate Online?
- Scroll down, and check the Important Web-Links section below.
- Click on the Mission Bhumiputra Online Application link.
- Now you have to register by clicking on the option of New Account.
- After successful registration, log in using your username and password.
- After successful login, you have to click on the New Application option.
- Fill out the application form carefully with all the required information.
- After that, you have to upload a scanned copy of your documents.
- At last, you will get the option to submit your application.
- After successful submission, you will receive an acknowledgment copy – save it for future reference.
Required Documents to Upload with Mission Bhumiputra Form
WebLinks of Mission Bhumiputra
|Online Application||Click here|
|Manual Form||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Mission Bhumiputra FAQs
Q. What is Mission Bhumiputra?
Ans: Mission Bhumiputra is an initiative by the Government of Assam to issue caste certificates to students through digital means.
Q. What is the launch date of Mission Bhumiputra?
Ans: 1st August 2022.
Q. Who launched Mission Bhumiputra?
Ans: Assam Chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sharma.
Q. What type of certificates can be applied for through Mission Bhumiputra?
Ans: Scheduled Caste Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Hills) Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Plains) Certificate, and OBC/MOBC Certificate