Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2022: Hello, Assam Jobs seeker candidates! Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a new employment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant and Inspector of Boilers under the Labor Welfare Department, Government of India. of Assam.
There is a total of 4 vacancies to be labor welfare department recruitment 2022 notification. Interested candidates can apply online from April 16, 2022. For detailed job information like educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, important dates, etc., kindly refer to the following section of this article.
Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2022
- Udalguri Judiciary Recruitment 2022 – 2 Driver & Chowkidar Vacancy
- AHSEC Recruitment 2022 – Audit Officer Vacancy In Guwahati
Labor Welfare Department Recruitment Criteria
- Up to 5 years i.e. up to 43 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- Up to 3 years i.e. up to 41 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
- For persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) up to 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of the candidate.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
How to apply for Labor Welfare Department Assam?
Important Dates of Labor Department Recruitment in Assam
- Starting date of online application: 16 April 2022
- Last date of online application: 16 May 2022
|Online Application||16 April 2022|
|Advertisement Details||Add 1 | Add 2|
|Official Website||Click here|
1. What is the total number of vacancies in Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2022
Ans: Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2022 total number of vacancies is 4.
2. What is the age limit for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2022
Ans: Candidates’ age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years
3. What is the last date of the Labor Welfare Department Recruitment Online Application?
Ans: Last date of online application 16 May 2022