IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) in India. It was incorporated in 1956 as a limited company engaged in the business of refining, storage, and distribution of petroleum products throughout the country.
This time they have released the official IOCL Nursing Admission 2022 notification for admission into B.Sc (Nursing) Course at Assam Oil College of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi for those Candidates who want to study this course during the upcoming Common Entrance Test (CET). Interested and Eligible for unmarried female candidates in these Courses then Apply Online for IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission for this course.
IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2022
Name of the Course: B. Sc (Nursing)
No. of Seats: 30 (Thirty)
Category wise seat distribution:
Duration of the Course: B. Sc (Nursing) course will be a full-time regular course for a duration of 4 (four) years.
MODE OF ADMISSION & RECOGNITION:
i) The students of B. Sc (Nursing) will get admission to Assam Oil College of Nursing (AOCN).
ii) AOCN is affiliated with Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati and the course is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Eligibility Criteria of IOCL Nursing Admission
Education Qualification: HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English Core/English Elective with a minimum aggregate of 50% Marks for General/EWS/OBC category and 45% Marks for SC/ST/PwBD category. The qualification should be from a Government recognized board under AHSEC/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Boards.
Age Limit: Minimum 17 years and Maximum 24 years as of 31.05.2022 (Age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/OBCNCL/ PwBD candidates as per presidential directives). Marksheet / certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing the Matriculation (Class-X) examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC-NCL: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- PwBD( SC/ ST): 15 years
- PwBD (OBC-NCL): 13 years
IOCL Nursing Admission Stipend and Training Details
(1) Free hostel accommodation, medical attention for self at AOD Hospital, and uniform will be provided to all selected candidates. Selected candidates will be required to stay in the Nursing College hostel only.
(2) After passing out from respective courses, the candidates will be engaged compulsory for a period of 01 (one) year as working interns at AOD Hospital or in any of the other hospitals of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. This may be extendable by a maximum of 2 (two) years at the sole discretion of IOCL (AOD). The working interns shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 16,250/- per month at AOD Hospital and shall be paid an additional amount of Rs. 1,000/- per month if they are placed at other hospitals of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, other than at AOD hospital. During the period while they are engaged as working interns, they shall not be provided with the accommodation facility.
IOCL Digboi Nursing Required to Document
Original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of document verification:
1. 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/ EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
3. Disability Certificate, if any in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
4. Class X & XII mark sheet and certificate issued by the concerned board.
5. Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to the percentage of marks, if applicable, from the concerned board.
6. Income Certificate (FY 2021-22) issued by Competent Authority. Page 3 of 4
7. Candidates seeking reservations under Digboi Legislative Constituency are required to produce a Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)/ Voter Identity card of self or parent.
8. Any other Certificate, as specified.
Digboi IOCL Nursing Admission Other Details
Stipend & Training Details:
The selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month for 1st year – Rs. 2,800/-; 2nd year – Rs. 3,000/-; 3rd year – Rs. 3,200/-; and for 4th year – Rs. 3,400/-
How to Apply for Digboi IOCL Nursing Admission 2022
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies through online mode by visiting the official IOCL Nursing Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for IOCL Nursing Admission.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and Register yourself.
- Next, again click on the “Online Application” and log in.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
Dates of IOCL Nursing Admission 2022
- Starting date of online application: 29th May 2022, 12.00 PM
- Last date of online application: 18th June 2022 (17.00 Hours)
- Written test date: 26th June 2022
- Publication of result: 5th July 2022
- Date of Document Verification: 11 July 2022
- Medical examination: 11 July 2022
- Receipt of PEME result: 22 July 2022
- Date of Admission: 27 July 2022
Weblinks of IOCL Nursing Admission
IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2022:FAQs
Q. What is the starting date of application for IOCL Nursing Admission?
Ans: The starting date of application for IOCL Nursing Admission is 29th May 2022.
Q. What is the last date of application for IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission?
Ans: The last date of application for IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission is 18th June 2022 up to 5 PM.
Q. What is the seating capacity available for IOCL Nursing courses?
Ans: The B.Sc Nursing course at IOCL has a total of 30 seats for different categories.