Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 – A new recruitment notification has been released by the Indian Air Force for new Air Force jobs across India. Indian Air Force has released the detailed notification for Agniveer Recruitment start intake 01/2023 under Agneepath Scheme. Interested candidates can apply online for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 from the official website https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/ before 23 November 2022. Other details of Indian Air Force Vacancy 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|Total Posts||Not Declared|
|Starting Date||7th November 2022|
|Last Date||23rd November 2022|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Post: Agniveer Vayu
No. of Posts: Not Declared
Name of Batch: Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023
Name of Scheme: AGNIPATH Scheme
Name of Organization: Indian Air Force
Age Limit: 17.5 Years to 21 Years as per Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 01/2023 Rules.
Marital Status: Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveervayu in IAF. Candidates will have to give a certificate of being “unmarried” at the time of enrolment.
Application Fess: Rs.250/-
Education Qualification for Air Force New Vacancy
(a) Science Subjects
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science /Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
(b) Other than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course
Pay Scale of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
|Year||Customised Package||In Hand|
Exit After 4 Years: Rs.11,71,000 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package.
Indian Air Force Physical/Medical Standards
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms (For Male candidates) and 152 cms (For Female candidates).
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Chest: For male candidate’s minimum chest circumference will be 77 cms and the chest expansion should be at least 5 cms.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Running: The candidate has to run 1.6 km in 6 minutes 30 seconds.
- Push-ups: The candidate has to complete 10 push-ups within the stipulated time.
- Sit-ups: The candidate has to complete 10 sit-ups within the stipulated time.
- Squats: The candidate has to complete 20 squats within the stipulated time.
Selection Process of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
For those who will apply online for Air Force Recruitment, what test will have to be given to them to get a job in Air Force is given below.
- Written exam
- CASB (Central Airmen Selection Board) Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I and Test-II
- document verification
- medical examination
- PHE Assam Recruitment District Coordinator & Technical Officer
- Oil India Limited Duliajan Recruitment Teacher & Librarian
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Indian Air Force official website: https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/ from 07th November 2022. You can follow the steps given below to apply online.
⇒Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
⇒Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
⇒In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
⇒Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
⇒Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
⇒In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Date of Indian Air Force Jobs 2022
- Starting date of apply application: 7th November 2022
- Last date of apply application: 23rd November 2022
- Admit Card: 15th January 2022
- Exam Date: 18-24 January 2023
WebLinks of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
|Online Application||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|AssamSakori Whatapp Group||Click here|
|AssamSakori Telegram Group||Click here|
|YouTube Channel||Click here|
Indian Air Force Recruitment FAQs