IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022: IBPS has released the latest notification for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 of 8106 Officer & Office Assistant Vacancy posts in IBPS RRB Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online for IBPS RRB Vacancies 2022 from the official website IBPS jobs before 27 June 2022. Other details of IBPS RRB Vacancy 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 Notification
IBPS RRB Vacancy Notification 2022 for 8106 Officer & Office Assistant Post. You can apply online for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 from 7th June 2022 to 27th June 2022. Read Full IBPS RRB Notification Before Apply IBPS RRB Online. IBPS RRB Jobs 2022 Notification / Advertisement short description is given below.
IBPS RRB Vacancies 2022
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): INR 19,000 – 22,000
- Officer (Scale- I): INR 29,000 – 33,000
- Officer (Scale- II): INR 33,000 – 39,000
- Officer (Scale- III): INR 38,000 – 44,000
Vacancy in Assam through IBPS RRB 2022
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Office Assistant: 204
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 101
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 1
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 20
- Officer Scale-III: 2
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS RRB Jobs
Nationality / Citizenship
➤Citizen of India or subject of Nepal or
➤A subject of Bhutan or
➤A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
➤A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam permanently in India Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Candidates applying for the posts of Office Assistant in a particular RRB are required to have proficiency in the local language of the State/Union Territory in which the RRB is located to be eligible for an interview.
Age Limit (as of 01.06.2022)
➤Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Between 18 years to 28 years i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1994 and no later than 01.06.2004 (both dates inclusive).
➤Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not be born earlier than 03.06.1992 and no later than 30.06.2004 (both dates inclusive).
➤Officer Scale-II (Manager): Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should have been born not earlier than 03.06.1990 and no later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive).
➤Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager): Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should have been born not earlier than 03.06.1982 and no later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive).
Category-wise age relaxation is given below.
- OBC / MOBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 Years
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. Proficiency in the local language. Working knowledge of computers.
PO (Assistant Manager): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Proficiency in the local language. Working knowledge of computers.
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in an aggregate.
- For Information Technology Officer: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in an aggregate.
- For Chartered Accountant: Certified Associate (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For Law Officer: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Law with a minimum of 50% marks in an aggregate.
- For Treasury Officer: Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a
- recognized university/ institution.
- For Marketing Officer: MBA in Marketing from a recognized university.
- For Information Technology Officer: 1 year
- For Chartered Accountant: 1 year as a Chartered Accountant.
- For Law Officer: 2 years of working experience as an advocate or Law Officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
- For Treasury Officer: 1 year
- For Marketing Officer: 1 year
- For Agricultural Officer: 2 years
IBPS RRB 2022 Application Fee
- For SC/ST/PWBD candidates: INR 175
- For all other candidates: INR 850
How to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022?
- Starting date of submission of online application: 7th June 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 27th June 2022
- The download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary: July/ August 2022
- Tentative date of preliminary exam: August 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September 2022
- A download of the Call Letter for the Online exam – Main / Single: September 2022
- Online Examination – Main / Single: September/October 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II, and III): October 2022
Important Web-Links of IBPS RRB Recruitment
|Online Application – Office Asst.||Click here|
|Online Application – Officer Scale I||Click here|
|Online Application – Officer Scale-II & III||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|