DHSK College Recruitment 2022 – A new recruitment notification has been issued by DHSK College, Dibrugarh for new Grade III and Grade IV Posts in Assam. DHSK College has released the latest notification for 10 Junior Assistant, Laboratory Bearer and Grade IV Posts. Interested candidates can apply Offline for DHSK College Recruitment 15 days from the publication of this advertisement. Other details of the DHSK College Vacancy 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
DHSK College Recruitment 2022 Notification
Junior Assistant, Laboratory Bearer and Grade IV Posts Vacancy Notification 2022 for 10 Posts. Interested candidates can check the detailed notification given below. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following vacant posts along with bio-data and self-attested copies of all testimonials. Read the DHSK College Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022 Notification Before Apply Dibrugarh DHSK College Grade 3 & Grade 4 Vacancy. Interested candidates may check the detailed notification given below. For more Assam Govt Job Notifications Please Visit Assam Sakori Regularly.
DHSK College Recruitment 2022 Details
1. Grade-III Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 02 [ (Roster Point 8(SC) and 9(UR-EWS)]
- Graduate in any discipline (Arts, Science, Commerce) with a Diploma or Certificate Course of computer operator of minimum 03 months duration.
- Certificate of Experience from Govt./Provincialized Institutions of Higher Education will be awarded due weightage.
- The candidate must have expertise in typing English and Assamese Languages, MS Words, MS Office and MS Excel.
2. Laboratory Bearer
No. of Posts: 06 [Roster Point 2(OBC), 14(UR), 15[ST(P)], 16(UR), 18(UR) and 19(UR-EWS)]
- Class VIII passed
- Certificate of Experience from Govt./Provincialized Institutions of Higher Education against relevant post, will be awarded due weightage
3. Grade- IV
No. of posts: 02 posts [Roster Point- 8 (SC) and 10 ST(H)}]
- Class VIII passed
- Certificate of Experience from Govt./Provincialized Institutions of Higher Education against relevant post, will be awarded due weightage.
Other Criteria of DHSK College Dibrugarh Recruitment
Age Limit: The upper age limit should not be more than 40 years of age as on 1 st January 2022.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC
- 2 years for Ex-serviceman
- 10 years for PWD
Residentship: The candidate must have a permanent residential certificate (PRC) and proficiency in local language.
Application Fee: A non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs.300/- for ST, SC) for Grade-III posts and Rs. 300/- (Rs. 200/- for ST, SC) for Laboratory Bearer & Grade-IV posts must be drawn in favor of Principal, DHSK College, Dibrugarh payable at Indian Bank, Dibrugarh Branch, Dibrugarh as application fees.
- Rangia College Recruitment 08 Grade IV Vacancy
- B Borooah College Recruitment 09 Librarian and Grade IV
How to Apply for DHSK College Dibrugarh Recruitment?
Candidates are required to fill the standard application form and bio-data duly filled with all self-attested testimonials and send or submit along with self-attested copies of the Demand Draft to the address given below.
Principal DHSK College,
K. C. Gogoi Path,
Important Links to DHSK College Recruitment 2022
|Application Form||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|AssamSakori Whatapp Group||Click here|
|AssamSakori Telegram Group||Click here|
|YouTube Channel||Click here|