Barnagar College Recruitment 2023 – Barnagar College, Sorbhog has issued a new recruitment notification for 07 Assistant Professor and Grade IV Posts. Interested candidates can apply Offline for Barnagar College Recruitment 15 days from the publication of this advertisement. Other details of the Barnagar College Vacancy 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Barnagar College Recruitment 2023 Notification
This notification has been released for Assistant Professor and Grade IV vacancies. applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed format available on the College website (www.barnagarcollege.ac.in) along with all supporting documents from HSLC onwards for the following vacant sanctioned posts. Interested candidates can check the detailed notification given below.
Barnagar College Recruitment 2023 Details
1. Name of Post: Assistant Professor
No. of Posts: 04
Subjects and Vacancies:
- Physics: 01 (UR)
- Political Science: 01 (UR)
- English: 01 (SC)
- History: 01(UR)
Salary: Rs. 57,700/- -1,82,400/-with other allowances as per rule of Assam Government.
1) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University .
2) Besides, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.40.1, of the UGC Regulations 30th June, 2010 candidates who have a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
4) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
5) A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Masters level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose or eligibility. The 5% relaxation will not include any grace (clause3.4.1).
6) The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil and/or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/ research experience for appointment to the positions (clause-3.9.0).
Reference date for acquiring qualifications for the posts of Assistant Professor: Candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil/ Ph.D/Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond. The candidates must have proficiency in local language and must have a Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
Age Limit: 38 years as on 01.01.2022 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC, 10 years for PWD candidates and 2 years for ex-servicemen.
2. Name of Post: Grade IV
No. of Posts: 03
Education Qualification: Class VIII Passed.
Age Limit: 40 years as on 01.01.2022 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC, 10 years for PWD candidates and 2 years for ex-servicemen.
How to Apply for Barnagar College Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited in the prescribed application form published by DHE for the post of Assistant Professor and in the standard form for Grade IV posts from eligible candidates along with complete bio-data and self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC for the above mentioned posts with The application form needs to be send to Principal Barnagar College, Sorbhog P.O.: Sorbhog, Dist.: Barpeta (Assam), PIN-781317.
Application Fee: The applications will be received by the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with a Bank Draft of Rs.1,500/- only (non-refundable) for the posts of Assistant Professor and Rs. 500/- only (nonrefundable) for the posts of GradeIV in favour of Principal, Barnagar College, Sorbhog payable at State Bank of India, Sorbhog Branch
Last Date: With in 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement [DoA 22-12-2022]
Important Links of Barnagar College Recruitment 2023
|Application Form||Assistant Professor|
|Application Form||Grade IV|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|AssamSakori Whatapp Group||Click here|
|YouTube Channel||Click here|