Assam JMEE Application Form 2022 – Assam University of Science and Technology (ASTU) has released the Assam JMEE 2022 Application Form online at the official website, astu.ac.in. A candidate who is interested in Assam MCA Admission must fill Assam JMEE Application Form before 11th July 2022. While filling out the Assam JMEE Application Form, candidates have to first complete the online registration followed by education, address, uploading of documents, and pay the application fee.
The Assam JEE application form has been issued by the Assam government. The notification regarding this exam has been published on the official site of the Assam department of education. The JMEE application form 2022 is also available on the official website of the Assam board. Note that you have to apply only if you are eligible to enter the examination and read carefully before filling out the application form.
Assam JMEE 2022 Application Form Details
Exam Name: Joint MCA Entrance Examination (JMEE) 2022
Course name: Admission to 1st Semester Class of MCA Programme
Exam board/ university: Assam Science And Technology University (ASTU), Guwahati
Level of exam: State-level
Mode of exam: Offline (pen and paper-based)
Exam date: August 7th, 2022
Exam duration: 3 Hours
Application Mode: Online
Helpline: 8929207668 [MONDAY to SATURDAY :10A.M to 6P.M]
Eligibility Criteria of Assam JMEE Examination
- Marksheet/Certificate of classes 10 and 12
- Scanned images of passport size photograph and signature
- Scanned Image of Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking details for payment of application fee
- photo-id proof
- Recent, passport size, colored photograph
How to Apply Assam JMEE 2022 Application Form
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Link” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Link” and log in.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of Assam JMEE Exam 2022
- Starting date of online applications: 20th June 2022
- Last Date for online applications: 11th July 2022
- Issue of online admit cards: 7 days before the examination date and till the date of examination
- Date and timing of examination: 7th August 2022 (Sunday), 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- Declaration of results: Within 10 days of the conduct of the examination
- Name of exam: Joint MCA Entrance Examination (JMEE), 2022
- Date of exam: August 7th, 2022 (Sunday)
- Time of exam: 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- Total marks: 400
- Type of exam: Offline (pen and paper-based)
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Type of question: MCQ type
- Medium of question paper: English
- Negative marking: 1(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Centres of exam: Guwahati and Jorhat
|Mathematics 30 Questions||30 Questions|
|Fundamentals of Computing||20 Questions|
Weblinks of Assam JMEE Examination
|Official Website||Click here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|