Assam JLEE 2022 – Assam JLEE Entrance Exam 2022 will be held in October 2022. Assam JLEE 2022 also known as Assam Combined Lateral Entrance Test will be conducted by the Assam University of Science and Technology at the state level tentatively in the month of August. The exam is conducted once a year to enroll the candidates in B.Tech. Admission to courses in engineering colleges of Assam.
Joint Lateral Entrance Examination (JLEE) is basically an entrance examination, which is conducted every year by the Assam University of Science and Technology for admission to the third semester of the B.Tech program for that specific academic session. So, JLEE is the gateway for admission to a 4-year B.Tech. Courses under Engineering Colleges in Assam for Diploma holders through Lateral Entry Scheme.
Assam JLEE 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Assam JLEE
Assam JLEE Examination 2022 Application Fees: Candidates had to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) online using “State Bank Collect” which provides the facility of payment through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
How to Apply for Assam JLEE 2022?
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Link” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Link” and log in.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Details to be filled in Assam JLEE Application form 2022
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc.)
- Address for communication (including pin code).
- Qualifying degree details.
- Name and address of the college along with pin code
- Choice of entrance exam cities.
- Assam JLEE 2022 Rank Card & Admit Card
- permanent resident certificate
- grade certificate
- Diploma Pass Certificate
- Diploma Mark List
- HSLC admit card
- Gap certificate, if applicable
- HSLC Certificate and Mark List
- Name of exam: Joint Lateral Entrance Examination (JLEE) 2022
- Date of exam: 7th August 2022 (Sunday)
- Time of exam: 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- Total marks: 400
- Type of exam: Offline (pen and paper-based)
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Type of question: MCQ type
- Total no of questions: 100
- Medium of question paper: English
- Negative marking: 1(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
|Basic Computer||10 Questions|
|Branch of Engineering||50 Questions|
Important Dates of Assam JLEE Exam 2022
- Starting date of online applications: 20th June 2022
- Last Date of online applications: 11th July 2022
- Issue of online admit cards: 7 days before the examination date and till the date of examination
- Date and timing of examination: 7th August 2022 (Sunday), 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- Declaration of results: Within 10 days of the conduct of the examination
Weblinks of Assam JLEE
|Official Website||Click here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
Assam JLEE FAQs
Question: What is the full form of Assam JLEE?
Ans: Joint Lateral Entrance Examination.
Question: Who is the conducting body of Assam JLEE?
Ans: Assam University of Science and Technology.
Question: What is the exam date of Assam JLEE 2022?
Ans: The exam date of Assam JLEE 2022 is 7th August 2022
Question: What is the starting date of submission of the online application for Assam JLEE 2022?
Ans: The starting date of submission of the online application for Assam JLEE 2022 is 20th June 2022.