SSUHS GNMEE Result 2022
Srimanta Sankardev University of Health Sciences has already successfully conducted the GNM Entrance Test (GNMEE), 2022 for admission to GNM courses in GNM Training Schools under the government of Assam 2022-2023. The candidates who took the GNM Entrance Examination can see their test results here.
Assam GNM Admission 2022 – Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) has released the official admission notification for admission into GNM courses in GNM Training Schools. For this purpose, an entrance examination – GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), session 2022 will be conducted. Interested and eligible female candidates may submit their online applications here for these GNM courses.
Assam GNM Admission 2022
Exam Name: SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022
Name of university:Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
Name of state:Assam
Academic session: 2022-2023
Date of entrance exam:25th September 2022 (Sunday).
Application fee: Rs 1200/-
Centers of Exam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur, Dhubri, Lakhimpur and Diphu.
Type of exam: OMR based written exam
Helpline: Candidates may call helpline No. 1800212005599/ 08472880277 for any sort of assistance.
Eligibility Criteria of Assam GNM Admission
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be between 17 years to 35 years.
Age Relaxation:In the case of SC/ ST candidates, upper age relaxation will be as per Govt. Criteria.
Gender: Only female candidates can apply for these courses.
Citizenship: Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for GNMEE 2022.
Residence: Candidates must be permanent residents of Assam and have to submit a certificate in this regard.
Exception of PRC Certificate: The provision of a Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) will not apply to the wife/daughter of a Government servant. of Assam.
✅10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
✅10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science — Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
✅10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
✅Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
Application Fee of SSUHS GNM Admission
1200/- as an application fee to complete the online application process. The application fee payment will be accepted through an online payment gateway and candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode only.
How to Apply for SSUHS GNM Admission?
All the candidates want to do the GNM course under Govt. The online application of Assam has to be submitted. Interested and eligible female candidates can submit their online applications for these GNM courses here by following the steps given below.
1. Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
2. Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process.
3. In the next step, click on the “Apply Online” link and log in.
4. Fill in all your personal and educational details and upload the required documents.
5. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
6. At last take a printout of the application form.
The candidates who have already applied vide Educational Notice No.SSUHS/126/2022/3986 dated 12-05-2022 need not apply again
Dates of Assam GNM Admission 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 17th August 2022.
- Last date of submission of online application: 31st August 2022.
- A download of Admit Card: 12th September 2022.
- Date of Entrance Exam: 25th September 2022.
Web-Links of GNM Nursing Admission 2022
GNM Admission Exam 2022 Details
- Exam Date: 25th September 2022 (Sunday)
- Exam Timings: 10 AM to 1 PM
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Question Types: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of MCQs: 100 MCQs
- Total Marks: 100 Marks (1 mark for each correct answer).
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Medium of Examination: The question paper will be in both English and Assamese language.
- Exam Centres: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur, Dhubri, Lakhimpur and Diphu.
Syllabus of GNM Exam 2022
GNM Entrance Exam (GNMEE), 2022 will be based on the 10+2 (Science) syllabus. There will be a single question paper consisting of the following sections
Assam GNM Admission FAQ
Q. What do you mean by GNMEE?
Ans: GNMEE stands for GNM Entrance Examination. It is an entrance exam conducted by Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences.
Q. What is the starting date of online application submission for GNMEE 2022
Ans: The starting date of online application submission of GNMEE 2022 is 17th August 2022.
Q. What is the last date of the online application submission for GNMEE 2022?
Ans: The last date for online application submission of GNMEE 2022 is 31st August 2022.
Q. What is the application of GNMEE 2022?
Ans: The application of GNMEE 2022 is Rs 1200/-