APSC Recruitment 2022: As a department of the Government of Assam, the Assam Public Service Commission has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 22 Cultural Development Officer vacancies under the Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Assam. Those who are interested in this recruitment and meet the eligibility criteria may apply online before 11-04-2222.
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy name||Cultural Development Officer|
|No of vacancy||22|
|Application start date||11/06/2022|
|Application last date||11/07/2022|
APSC Recruitment 2022
- UR: 7
- OBC / MOBC: 7
- SC: 1
- STP: 2
- STH: 1
- EWS: 4
Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment
- The candidate should be a graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce from any recognized University.
- Degree/Diploma in Music and Knowledge and experience in Traditional Folk Music of Assam and India.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
- AESRB Guwahati Recruitment 2022 – 80 Lecturer Vacancy Apply Online
- PMAY-HFA Urban Jorhat Recruitment 2022- City Project Manager-MIS Specialist Vacancy
Important Dates of APSC Vacancy 2022
- Staring date of submission application: 11/06/2022
- Last date of submission application: 11/07/2022
- Last Date for submission of fees: 13/07/2022
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment?
|Online Application||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|