APSC JAA Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 17 Junior Administrative Assistant Posts. APSC, the major branch of Assam Public Service Commission is planning to recruit 17 candidates for Junior Administrative Assistant posts in its department. For this, the commission has issued an advertisement with some important information. Interested candidates can submit their applications before 13 April 2022. All the information on APSC JAA Recruitment 2022 Assam has been given to you below.
APSC Recruitment 2022
- Unreserved: 07 Posts
- OBC: 02 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- STP: 03 Posts
- STH: 01 Post
- EWS: 03 Posts
APSC Recruitment 2022 Full Details
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- PwBD: 10 Years
- DME Assam Recruitment 2022– Apply 962 Grade III & Grade IV Posts
- SSC Constable GD Result 2022 Out for Tier-1 Exam, Constable Result PDF
APSC Important dates of Recruitment 2022
- Start date of online application: 4 April 2022
- The last date to apply online: is 13th April 2022
How to Apply APSC Jaa Recruitment 2022
- Scroll down, and check the branches of the important links.
- Click on the apply online link.
- After that, an official web portal will load in a new tab.
- In that portal, enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport size photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay for the exam as per your category and finally click on submit button.
- Your application will then be submitted, and a copy of the computer-generated application will be kept with you for future reference.
|Online Application||Click here|
|Addendum Notice||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
1. What is the starting date to apply online for APSC Recruitment?
@The starting date to apply online for APSC Vacancy is 4th April 2022.
2. What is the last date to apply for APSC Recruitment? The last
@The date to apply for APSC Vacancy is 13 April 2022.
What is the minimum educational qualification to apply for APSC Recruitment?
@To apply online for APSC Recruitment, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.