Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 : The Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), ICDS Jorhat (Rural) Integrated Child Development Project, has issued a recruitment circular for the recruitment of 9 Anganwari Workers and Anganwari Helper (Assistant) vacancies under Jorhat. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here assam anganwadi recruitment 2022.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
1. Post Name : Anganwari worker
Number of terms: 3
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class XII). If HS pass candidates are not available in that area, then HSLC / AHM pass candidates will be considered eligible.
2. Post Name : Anganwari Helper
Number of terms: 6
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass HSLC / AHM. If HSLC / AHM pass candidates are not available in that specific area, then Class IX pass candidates will be considered eligible.
- Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2022,15 SRF & JRF Vacancy
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 , GD, Clerk, Assistant 152 Post
- Tezpur Medical College Recruitment 2022,Lab Technician, DEO & MTS Vacancy
Details of Anganwadi recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 and 44 years of age on January 1, 2022.
Residential-Ship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of the specified area where the Angawari Center is located where he wants to submit application for recruitment. In this regard a certificate has to be submitted from the local village head or the president / secretary / member of the concerned panchayat.
Other Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates trained in various sports, physical, medical as well as cultural activities.
- Anganwari worker: As per departmental rules.
- Anganwari Helper: As per departmental rules.
How to apply for Anganwadi recruitment?
Assam anganwadi recruitment Interested and eligible candidates can collect and apply in the standard format provided by the Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Jorhat. The application along with self attested copy of Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate, Resident Certificate, PWD Certificate (as applicable) should be submitted to the office of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Jorhat (Rural) within the stipulated time.
Documents required for submission of application :
- Application form and passport size photo
- Educational Qualifications and Marksheets
- Age Prof
- Certificate of Other Experience (as applicable)
- Caste Certificate (as applicable)
- Residence Certificate / Residence Certificate
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Certificate (as applicable)
Important date of Anganwadi Recruitment :
- Application submission start date: 10th March 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 21st March 2022